The world of flooring has seen a lot of changes in recent years, with more and more homeowners looking for durable yet appealing flooring for all rooms in a household. With this in mind, Twelve Oaks has worked hard to ensure that our flooring exceeds our customers expectations; this is why we have added five new Premium Grade colours within our Master Artisan Collection. Handcrafted in small batches, these American Oak colors are designed to provide homeowners exceptional options to ensure that the perfect flooring is chosen for their home.
- “Glazier” – a super light natural tone that provides a striking contrast to any room. This color is perfect for those who want to brighten their home with a modern and elegant look.
- “Perfumer” – a warm light natural finish that is perfect for creating a cozy and welcoming atmosphere in any room.
- “Sommelier” – a light and airy color that brings a sense of calm and relaxation to any space. This color is perfect for those who want to create a beachy or coastal vibe in their home, or simply prefer a neutral color palette.
- “Barista” – for a more rustic and natural look, we have added “Barista” to our collection. This color has a warm and earthy tone that works well with a variety of design styles, from traditional to contemporary.
- “Wood Carver” – Last but not least, a cool rich and luxurious color that is the perfect in between shade of not too light and not too dark! Wood Carver is perfect for those who want to make a bold statement with their flooring and create a high-end look in their home.
With Colour Secured Stain Technology, Twelve Oaks ensures that no bleed through will occur in any of our Premium Grade flooring. Each beautiful and rich colour is uniquely sawn cut to ensure quality standards are being met with every plank. With luxuriously long and wide planks, our premium grade wood offers a high-end clean aestheticthat will become the ultimate statement in your home by skillful wood artisans.
Click here to see our whole Master Artisan Collection, select products available in Eastern and Western Canada as well as the United States.
Plank | 3/4” x 8-5/8” x 86-5/8″ R.L.
Warranty | 35 Year Residential | 5 Year Commercial