- To be used under laminate and engineered hardwood flooring
- Made with 100% recycled packaging material
- Adhesion seam taped added for quick and easy installation
- Enhanced with mould and mildew inhibiting agent
Twelve Oaks Moisture Blocker Foam can be used under laminate and engineered flooring
Regions Available In:
1/8" thick, 200 sf. per roll
Twelve Oaks™ Moisture Blocker Foam
Eastern Canada, US, Western Canada
1. What types of color-matching accessories do you offer?
We offer color matching mouldings, including Stair nosing, reducer, T-moulding and End caps (Please check availability)
2. What is underlayment and why do we need them?
Underlay or flooring underlayment is a thin layer of material such as fiber, felt, rubber or foam. The thin layer of material helps cushion, sound absorption, insulation and reduce wear with your flooring.
3. What types of underlayment does TwelveOaks carry?
We offer All-in-one acoustic foam, Moisture Blocker foam and Heat Flux foam.
Simply select the color you want and add it to the CART.
All samples are free of charge, shipping included!